Wear the Patagonia Women's Strider Short as you're chasing down PR's and that runner just ahead, and you'll leave everyone else on the roads in your cloud of dust. Patagonia cuts this classic short to make sure you can fire up your cadence and keep your legs turning over through the finish line, with breathable mesh panels keeping plenty of air moving while you work. The wide, supportive waistband and built-in liner are smooth enough to ensure pinching or chafing never distracts from your mission, and the lightweight polyester fabric's stealthy DWR treatment prevents an unexpected rainstorm from spoiling your calculated victory.
- Earn the spoils of victory in this featherweight short
- Cut to guarantee your legs full freedom of movement
- DWR treatment repels water without adding weight
- Built-in liner resists odors with Polygiene treatment
- Wide, supportive waistband won't chafe or pinch
- Internal drop pocket hangs onto keys or snacks
- Item #PAT01QR
- Q & A
Light! Don't ride up! Flattering!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 118lbs
Shockingly awesome, 5'2 118 lbs, XS fits perfect! These hit where my thumbs end (think cheerleading skirt)! Flattering on a curvy bum! Stink-proof, may be because they dry so fast! The inner layer undies, don't ride in, and stay put on long sweaty runs.
Best Shorts to Wear for Everything
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I love the fit and comfort of the Patagonia shorts. I also like that they have a built in liner so there is no awkward moments.