Why We Like The Patagonia Storm Shift Jacket
Whether it's a bluebird day or a whiteout, our grom is begging to hit the hill, and Patagonia's Storm Shift Jacket keeps them dry no matter the conditions. With fully sealed seams and an impermeable membrane that still lets their microclimate breathe, this jacket sheds the heaviest of snowfalls, while the integrated powder skirt and adjustable cuffs stop the snow from finding another way in.
- High-tech hardshell jacket to keep young shredders dry
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers breathable weatherproof performance
- Fixed hood with extended, reinforced brim for fresh powder dumps
- Powder skirt, drop-tail hem, and adjustable cuffs keep out snow
- Articulated sleeves keep them moving freely on the hill
- Internal mesh pocket stashes their gloves and goggles
- Four external zippered pockets secure their on-mountain essentials
- Item #PATZAH0
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (PFC-free, 2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- regular, extended sleeve cuffs
- Center Back Length
- [large] 26in
- fixed, 3-panel, reinforced extended brim
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh
- Powder Skirt
- gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.4oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help