In The Knick of Time.
When the clouds start to gather over your trail running objective and you're on mile 27 out of 31, pull on the Patagonia Men's Storm Racer Jacket and push it to the top as though the skies were perfectly clear. Inspired by UTMB events and the ever-changing alpine climates that often come along with such an endeavor, the Storm Racer easily combats the toughest weather Mother Nature has to offer. The Storm Racer features a featherweight H2No exterior that protects you from downpours and light moisture, and the soft tricot lining ensures that the jacket won't stick to your shirt or body as you turn on the high-octane switch for your last mile, so you can forget about chafing and discomfort. And if the rain and clouds part, the Storm Racer easily packs down into its chest pocket, so you can store it in your pack without breaking your stride.
- A minimalist, featherlight jacket for ultra running
- Waterproof, breathable H2No shell with DWR seals out rain
- Tricot lining provides a chafe-free fit
- Low-bulk cuffs enhance mobility
- Hood is stowable and adjustable
- Slim fit is designed for unimpeded mobility
- Item #PAT01SO
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [exterior] H2No 3-layer (100% nylon ripstop), DWR treatment, [lining] 7D tricot
- yes, adjustable
- 1 chest
- yes, logo
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help