Select a Size
Select a Color
Stand Up Overall
- Stylish overalls to bring a bit of extra fun to any summer adventure
- Organic cotton canvas offers durability for endless excursions
- Adjustable straps help you find the most comfortable fit possible
- Buttons on the hips make them easier to get on and off
- Deep rear pockets and front chest pocket give you ample storage
- Item #PATZ9DP
- 100% organic cotton
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered chest
- adjustable straps
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2020
Living in these
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
I am a huge fan of overalls. They are an easy go-to and flatter me well. These are really well made, the organic cotton is durable but not too thick. I was worried the seams/stitching around the crotch area would look a little weird but it doesn't at all. From what I have found, in most Patagonia, definitely size down from what you might think. I wear a size 2 in the Stand Up Cropped Pant. I ordered these in an XS and they fit perfect. I am about a 27 inch waist, 26 on a good day lol, but I do have just a little bit bigger hips (37 inches I think). I had ordered a size S in the full-length stand up overall from Patagonia's site and they just fit a little to big hence why going for the XS with these. I like to fold up the legs on these overall shorts just one time to look more flattering on my shorter legs. For reference, I also wear a size XS in Carhartt's overalls.