When winter hits hard, don't settle for the couch and movie marathons, fill up your flask with your favorite whisky and get out while the rivers are free of other anglers, and full of hungry fish. Layer up and zip on the Patagonia SST Fishing Jacket to prepare yourself for winter's worst, starting with waterproof and corrosion resistant Vislon Aquaguard zippers on your main zipper, and pockets, so you can stay dry and warm. Two large bellowed chest pockets are fully sealed as well, so you can stay comfortable in high wading, and both are decked out with exterior tool docks to minimize the need for digging through pockets with wet and cold hands. The body is composed of fully-taped and waterproof H2No 3 layer nylon with a DWR coating that allows for breathing and moisture wicking, while remaining waterproof.
Y-Joint sleeves and anatomically curved elbows stretch with you, so you don't feel restricted in motion while casting a line. Moving down from the elbow, reverse stretch cuffs wrap around your wrists snugly, so you'll be able to keep the water out when you're admiring your catch, and setting it free again into the icy abyss. Topped with an articulated hood that's easily adjusted you are on your way to keeping warm through the icy months on the river.
- A burly jacket for getting on the river in icy conditions
- 3-layer H2No fabric is DWR treated for maximum water resistance
- Reverse stretch cuffs keep water out of your sleeves
- Articulated hood is adjustable and keeps you dry
- Stay warm with waterproof Aquaguard zippers
- Ample pocket space for fly boxes, nippers, and your flask
- Exterior tool docks on pockets for convenient access to gear
- Item #PAT01ZD