Select a size:
To some people, weekends in the winter mean sleeping late, cozying up with a blanket, and lazing the day away on the couch. But you're less about binge-watching and sleeping in and more about sunrise coffee and bump runs, and instead of a blanket, you'll be sliding into the Patagonia Snowshot Jacket. This waterproof ski shell boasts an H2No membrane, giving you breathable weather protection on snowy summits and slushy spring groomers alike.
This jacket has you pow-day prepared, with a helmet-compatible hood keeping snow off of you as you bounce through knee deep snow, while the powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in the bottom when that snow proves a little too deep and you take a digger. When you start to work up a sweat on steep and deep tree runs, you can quickly dump heat with zippered underarm vents, then get back to your favorite weekend pastime.
- A waterproof and breathable shell for hard charging weekend warriors
- H2No membrane keeps you dry through heavy powder and spring mixes
- Underarm vents let you shed heat after tiring mogul fields
- Helmet compatible hood is two-way adjustable for a custom fit
- Handwarmer pockets have brushed lining for added warmth and comfort
- Media-compatible chest pocket keeps you jamming on the slopes
- Item #PAT01Z4
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric ]100% polyester (70% recycled), DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester mesh, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32in
- helmet compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest (media) [internal] 1 security, 1 stash
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.