Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Snowshot Insulated Jacket
For those that run cold, but don't run scared from the cold, there's the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Jacket. It's got an H2No waterproof membrane to shed the snow on heavy powder days, and toasty synthetic insulation keeping you warm on cold and windy summits. When you start to heat up after ripping your favorite groomer, underarm vents cut through the insulation to dump heat and welcome in cooling air. For deep days you've got a low-profile powder skirt preventing the snow from sneaking in, and a helmet-compatible visored hood to keep the snow out of your face in low-vis conditions. Brushed handwarmer pockets keep trail maps and lift snacks handy, while the chest pocket boasts media compatibility so you can thread your headphones through and rock your favorite tunes as you rip and ride.
- Stay warm on cold resort days with this insulated ski jacket
- H2No membrane keeps you dry when heavy snow and mixes hit
- Synthetic insulation delivers lightweight warmth on cold mornings
- Underarm vents cut through insulation for effective cooling
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out and clips into Patagonia ski pants
- Helmet-compatible hood offers better visibility in bad conditions
- Brushed handwarmer pockets hold trail maps and sandwiches
- Media-compatible chest pocket lets you jam out on the slopes
- Item #PAT01Z5
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.