Let your little freerider loose.
Does your kid like to go fast, gobble up powder, and ride until the mountain closes? Assuming the answer's yes, the Patagonia Snowshow Insulated Boys' Jacket is right up his alley. The H2No Performance Standard waterproof and breathable membrane, dual DWR coatings, and fully taped seams shed east coast sleet and west coast sog, while the 150g Thermogreen insulation keeps his teeth from chattering during those frigid Rocky Mountain mornings. The whole package seals up tight with a mini powder skirt and elasticized hood to seal out the fluff when he's mobbing around on powder days, and the microfleece collar and zipper garage keep his chin from being rubbed raw on those bell-to-bell days when conditions are too good to stop for lunch. He'll probably be less excited than you about the Grow-Fit sleeve extension system, but you can keep that one to yourself until next winter rolls around and you find he's grown a few inches.
- Insulated ski jacket built for kids that shred all day
- H2No waterproof shell seals out wind and heavy, wet snow
- Insulation made with recycled material to reduce waste
- Hood can be removed during bluebird conditions
- Drop-tail hem increases coverage for snowy chairlifts
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly outerwear
- Item #PAT026C