Up To 20% Off
Why We Like The Snowshot Insulated Jacket
If your kid has to be dragged off the mountain at the end of the day, then they'll love the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Jacket. We love how it's fully waterproof, with an H2No Performance Standard shell that sheds everything from summit flurries to heavy powder-day snows.
Warm synthetic insulation keeps them toasty on slow lift rides and frozen days, and a removable powder skirt keeps the snow out when they take a tumble or two. The hood removes when there's nothing but bluebird days on the horizon, while the media-compatible chest pocket lets them (quietly) rock out to their favorite tunes as they zip by you.
- Waterproof and insulated jacket for all-day shredders
- H2No shell keeps them dry when snow hits at mid-mountain
- Synthetic insulation warms them up on frigid days
- Removable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Snap-on powder skirt prevents snow from getting in when they fall
- Hand, pass, and media-compatible chest pockets offer great storage
- Articulated sleeves provide easy movement and grow-fit lengthening
- Main zipper is waterproof with soft chin lining for cozy warmth
- Item #PAT026C