Select a size:
Why We Like The Snowdrifter Jacket
Patagonia's Snowdrifter Jacket keeps us comfortable on the slopes, whether we choose to ride on two sticks or one. The Snowdrifter features a 3-layer H2No membrane that seals out snow and slush while allowing water vapor to escape—keeping us dry underneath. Underarm zippers provide airflow when we need it, without exposing the most vulnerable areas to the elements, while an adjustable powder skirt works with the helmet-compatible hood to prevent snow from sneaking in.
- Technical shell for ski and snowboard fun
- 3-Layer H2No membrane is waterproof yet breathable
- Recycled content reduces unnecessary waste
- Underarm zippers release excess heat and vapor
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps flying snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts in two directions
- Zippered pockets secure the essentials
- Item #PAT031G
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer), [face fabric] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.