Select a size:
Delivering breathability, stretch, and durable waterproofing for backcountry missions, the SnowDrifter will happily follow you on any pow-hunting adventure. It's Patagonia's most performance-minded H2No ski shell, offering reliable protection, performance features, and constant comfort without the price-tag of a Gore-Tex jacket.
- Lightweight shell for comfort and protection in the backcountry
- 3-layer H2No membrane shuts out moisture and breathes well
- Stretch fabric enhances movement on long skin-track climbs
- Moisture-managing backer helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Underarm vents quickly release heat as you work up a sweat
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on waist-deep lines
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected on multiple fronts
- Item #PAT02XG
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (3-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester (70% recycled), DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 31in
- helmet-compatible, two-way adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 pass, [internal] 1 drop-in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- concealed reflector
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.