Delivering breathability, stretch, and durable waterproofing for backcountry missions, the SnowDrifter will happily follow you on any pow-hunting adventure. It's Patagonia's most performance-minded H2No ski shell, offering reliable protection, performance features, and constant comfort without the price-tag of a Gore-Tex jacket.
- Lightweight shell for comfort and protection in the backcountry
- 3-layer H2No membrane shuts out moisture and breathes well
- Stretch fabric enhances movement on long skin-track climbs
- Moisture-managing backer helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Underarm vents quickly release heat as you work up a sweat
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on waist-deep lines
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected on multiple fronts
- Item #PAT02XG
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2020
Recently took this jacket out on a powder day and was pleasantly surprised on how comfortable, waterproof and stylish this jacket was. I've never tried a shell of this caliber and to be honest, I was blown away. The fit was perfect and it kept me dry. Couldn't ask for a better jacket!
March 15, 2020
I was trying to decide between this jacket and the Powder Bowl. I found the fit on the Snowdrifter to be huge compared to the Powder Bowl and was debating whether or not I needed to size down. Do you have any suggestions or comments on the fit difference between the two (or recommendations)? Are they supposed to fit that differently?