Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
We reach for the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket when we're packing up and leaving the city behind for a weekend in the mountains. Be it a bluebird day in the Catskills or a stormy one in the Rockies, the two-layer Snowbelle adapts to a full range of resort conditions. Recycled Thermogreen insulation adds valuable warmth when a lift ride to the summit leaves you exposed to harsh gusts, while Patagonia's impressive H2No waterproof membrane prevents heavy squalls from soaking you through.
- Ski jacket that functions well on and off the mountain
- H2No shell delivers reliable waterproof protection
- Eco-friendlier insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Underarm zips allow excess body heat to escape
- Low-profile powder skirt seals out snow while skiing
- Adjustable hood for added coverage during storms
- Item #PAT01X8
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.