Why We Like The Patagonia Snow Pile Jacket
Even if our little tyke can't quite ski or snowboard by himself, we still like outfitting him in the Patagonia Snow Pile Jacket. Patagonia's H2NO membrane keeps him dry in the snow and slush while the synthetic insulation keeps him warm when he joins us at the resort for whatever winter play he can handle at his age. It's also sustainably made—with Patagonia sourcing recycled polyester made from plastic bottles collected in Taiwan as part of the First Mile community initiative.
- It's never too early for good clothes and gear
- Waterproof membrane provides wet weather protection
- Recycled polyester reduces waste and our carbon footprint
- Insulated to shield kids from the cold
- Removable hood for safety and added weather resistance
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn to provide workers with a premium
- Grow-in fit adds 2 inches of length for longer wear
- Item #PATZAGX
- [membrane/laminate] H2NO, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- 150g Thermogreen (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [3T] 17.5in
- 2 handwarmer, 1 lift pass
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help