Extra 20% Off
Snow Pile Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Snow Pile Jacket
Staying warm is the new cool with the Snow Pile jacket from Patagonia. Designed specifically to help your toddler combat those cold winter chills on the ski or sledding hill, the Snow Pile provides durable protection in a pint-sized design.
Featuring a waterproof and breathable H2No shell, which defends your grom from precipitation and moisture, the Snow Pile lives up to its title and is ready for knee-high adventures in fresh powder. An extra dose of DWR treatment bolsters defense against brisk winter weather, while the partially-recycled THERMOLITE synthetic insulation provides warmth, even when wet. The full-length zipper is equipped with an internal wind flap for added protection against gusts, and the partially elasticized hem and cuffs prevent wind from sneaking past fleecy layers. Perhaps most importantly, the Snow Pile is endowed with Patagonia's Grow-Fit feature, which means that the sleeves can be extended an extra two inches, so he's hopefully able to wear the jacket for another season or two.
- Waterproof and seam-sealed winter jacket to romp in fresh powder
- Recycled fabrics found throughout warm the eco-counscious soul
- Snap-off hood insulates further and provides secure fit
- Waterproof front zipper keeps out random rain showers
- Reflective trim on the sleeves helps you keep a close watch in low-light
- Item #PATZ9OZ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain weave, [lining] 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- 150g THERMOLITE (92% reycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [size 3T] 18in
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve (pass)
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty