Snow Drifter 20L Backpack
Built for quick resort-access backcountry missions and pre-work dawn patrols, the Patagonia Snow Drifter 20L Backpack is a low-profile pack with enough room for avalanche safety gear, snacks, water, and other short-tour essentials. It accommodates both skis and snowboards, thanks to multiple carry options with locking cam buckles, and its low-bulk design helps you reach the top more quickly on backcountry missions where time is of the essence.
Burly nylon ripstop fabric ensures long-lasting durability, and the PU coating and DWR finish keep your gear dry when you get caught in unpredictable mountain snows. The clamshell-style opening allows easy access to the main compartment, and internal snow safety tool organization helps you quickly find what you need in emergency situations. Comfortable mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel promotes breathability to keep you cool when you're huffing it to the top, and an insulated hydration system keeps your water supply from freezing in frigid conditions. There's also plenty of additional space for extra baselayers, trail snacks, and anything else you might need for pre-work powder missions.
- Ski pack built for shorter backcountry tours and dawn patrols
- Durable recycled nylon ripstop protects your stuff in rugged terrain
- Water-resistant coating keeps your gear dry in snowy weather
- Quick access design and snow-tool organization keep you prepared
- Multiple ski and snowboard carries let you take on steep ascents
- Insulated hydration sleeve prevents your water from freezing up
- Adjustable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps support your carry
- Zippered waistbelt pockets keep snacks close by at all times
- Item #PAT02ZW