Select style & size:Select options
Shell Seeker Bikini Bottom
- Full seat coverage bikini bottom for confident wear during activity
- Soft, durable, stretchy fabric features patterns and bold colors
- Color blocked waistband offers a secure hold and visual contrast
- Lining adds modesty, lies comfortably against the skin for swimming
- Hidden seams and elastic keep bottom secure, offer a flattering fit
- Fair Trade Certified, recycled materials lessen environmental impact
- Item #PAT02S3
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex, [lining] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [waistband] 83% recycled nylon, 17%spandex
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2019
pretty good sporty bottoms!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
As sporty bikini bottoms that will stay but no matter what you do, these are great. It is nice to have something a little more high waisted too. One interesting thing to note is that the colorful stripe/ band at the top is relatively loose, but where it connects with the rest of the swimsuit is rather tight. I will warn you however that if you are anything other than rock hard muscle and bone, the edges of the leg bands and colorful stripe/ top of bottom are tight, which helps the suit stay up, but can cause a little bit of a bulge/digging in (you can even see it on the model if you look closely). It wasn’t that noticeable, but just a heads up. If you are less concerned about the bottoms being ready for all manner of water sports, you could probably size up to help this. Also, when the bottoms showed up, the hygienic liner had sort of melted to the bottoms, like the glue stayed there even when i peeled the sticker off, but I was able to get the glue off in the wash.