Select Style & Size
- Underwear you can take backpacking, traveling, or to the gym
- Quick-drying fabric delivers cool-wearing active performance
- Breathable encased elastic ensures dry comfort at the waist
- Durable odor control keeps fabric fresh for longer
- Mobilon leg opening provides a secure panty-line-free fit
- Item #PATZ9CH
- 89% recycled nylon, 11% spandex
- HeiQ Fresh
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2020
Worst design ever
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 115 lbs
I wanted something to replace my Barely underwear, as their new version has such bad reviews. I immediately threw this pair of underwear in the trash, after taking one look at them. I bought a small, and I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs. The waistband pinched everywhere, but there was way too much butt fabric, and the leg openings were way too large, so the material did not have any retention. It was so uncomfortable and unflattering, don't waste your money. Most awfully disappointing purchase from Patagonia ever.