Pairs with fishing rods or tropical drinks.
Whether you're lounging on a beach with a decadent beverage or casting a line at your favorite lake, the Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pant brings lightweight sun protection to your tropical vacations and angling trips. UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays, which is especially important when you're fishing on shimmering seas and relaxing on sunny beaches.
The Sandy Cay Pant uses nylon taslan fabric for the lightweight comfort and quick-drying performance desired by anglers and beach goers alike. This fabric is double-layered along the front for protection from abrasion. For added functionality, there's a zippered thigh pocket that carries your keys on the water, as well as a zippered rear pocket for securing your wallet.
- Lightweight sun protection for travel and angling
- UPF 50+ prevents sunburn on bright summer days
- Nylon taslan fabric is cool-wearing and durable
- Double-layered frontside for abrasion protection
- Hand pockets with mesh lining for quick drainage
- Zippered thigh pocket secures cash and keys
- Item #PAT01UY
- Q & A
Son in law too them to the Bahamas to do some bone fishing. He said they handled well in the sun and dried fast, mesh pockets were also helpful.