Put the odds in your favor.
Forget paper and scissors, rock always wins when you're climbing in the Patagonia Women's RPS Rock Pant. The lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and won't weigh you down or make you feel stuffy, and they're equipped with a DWR coating that repels light moisture in case it starts to drizzle during a multi-pitch climb. The gusseted crotch enhances range of motion, and the adjustable cuffs can be cinched up when the rock starts to heat up in the midday sun.
- Lightweight, mobile, and durable pant for hike and climb adventures
- Durable nylon fabric has water-resistant coating for protection
- Regular fit enables easy movement
- Adjustable waist gives you a customized fit
- Multitude of pockets bring along all the necessities
- Adjustable cuffs help cinch out the elements
- Item #PAT02AG
52% recycled nylon, 48% polyester, DWR
2 side, 1 thigh zip, 2 rear
bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing