Select style & size:Select options
River Salt Jacket
From the Yellowstone River to the waves off Montauk, bet on the Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket to be the wulff to your dry fly. Constructed as Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell, this jacket, made of the same fabric used in waders, is built to stand up to big waves, salt spray, and incessant rain day in and day out. Patagonia equips the jacket with a four-layer construction, H2No Performance Standard waterproof, breathable membrane, and DWR treatment to seal out every drop of water that comes near you. Then, it goes a step further by fully taping every seam and adding a TPU coating to each zipper to create a truly impenetrable barrier.
For further protection, Patagonia built this protective shell with adjustable watertight cuffs for a secure, leak-free fit. The water-repellent front zippered pockets were constructed specifically to hold onto fly boxes, though they'll also hang onto lip balm or sunscreen thanks to corrosion-resistant YKK zippers refusing to budge in salty conditions. A fully vented, adjustable hood comes built to stay snug when you're boating straight into heavy winds, and the mesh and elastic drawcord hem drains water quickly when you're wading in calmer rivers.
- A burly fishing jacket for casting in harsh conditions
- Four-layer membrane mimics the waterproof protection of waders
- Corrosion-resistant zippers are built to handle salty water
- Mesh-lined casing at waist drains excess water if you wade
- Fully vented adjustable hood won't fold even on fast boats
- Pockets sized specifically for your tackle and fly boxes
- Standard fit leaves plenty of room for extra layers if it's cold
- Item #PATZ99E