Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Rosehip
Select a size:
Reversible Snow Flower Jacket
The Patagonia Girls' Reversible Snow Flower Jacket is a fuzzy fleece on one side and a water-resistant, synthetic insulator on the other. On the inside, the fuzzy fleece is this jacket's warmest option for cold camping trips, and the water-resistant exterior beads raindrops right off the jacket. If the weather's dryer and slightly warmer, the jacket can reverse to have the fuzzy fleece on the outside to keep slightly cooler, but the Thermolite insulation ensures warmth either way.
- Reversible jacket combines insulation with fleece for warmth
- DWR-treated exterior fends off wet weather and light moisture
- Fleece interior can be worn on the inside or outside
- Thermolite insulation adds more warmth for the cold seasons
- Both sides have handwarmer pockets
- Item #PAT030P
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester (35% recycled)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium, 10] 22.5in
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.