Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Reversible Down Hooded Sweater
The first day of the new school year is just around the corner and nothing quite shows that he's ready like the Patagonia Reversible Down Hooded Sweater. No need for multiple jackets as this one compliments any mood or outfit with a print on one side and solid color on the other. As both sides are treated with DWR, light snow and rain won’t seep in, keeping him dry and comfortable on winter adventures, on or off the playground. For those extra chilly days, recycled 600-fill power down keeps him warm, while a 3-panel hood with spandex binding stays put, even on the swing set. The durable ripstop face fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips so he can play as hard as he wants without needing a new jacket.
- Versatile warmth for chilly school days or winter adventures
- Both sides treated with DWR keeping moisture out
- Durable ripstop face fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips
- Reversible design to complement any mood at any time
- Patagonia makes gear using eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02KM
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- 600-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand , [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2018
Loved it! Runs a little small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 79 lbs
Loved it but had to return it because the size ran a little small. I ordered a size boys 10 for my son who is 10 but the arm length was too short. I will reorder a larger size so he can also grow into it. Super lightweight and warm. He loved the way it looked and felt.