Swing into fall.
The first day of the new school year is just around the corner and nothing quite shows that he's ready like the Patagonia Reversible Down Hooded Sweater. No need for multiple jackets as this one compliments any mood or outfit with a print on one side and solid color on the other. As both sides are treated with DWR, light snow and rain won’t seep in, keeping him dry and comfortable on winter adventures, on or off the playground. For those extra chilly days, recycled 600-fill power down keeps him warm, while a 3-panel hood with spandex binding stays put, even on the swing set. The durable ripstop face fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips so he can play as hard as he wants without needing a new jacket.
- Versatile warmth for chilly school days or winter adventures
- Both sides treated with DWR keeping moisture out
- Durable ripstop face fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips
- Reversible design to complement any mood at any time
- Patagonia makes gear using eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02KM