Retro-X Fleece Vest
Your little dude wants to be just like you, from the occasional slip of the tongue to wearing the same clothes. While trying to dissuade him from saying certain phrases is harder than herding cats, getting him to wear the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Retro-X Fleece Vest is a snap. So long as you're wearing a vest, your little rugrat gladly slips into this thick polyester fleece vest. Little does your monkey-man know the vest is actually doing something good, in keeping him warm without causing his little body to overheat. The windproof lining makes it easy to send him outside for an afternoon of excavating in the sandbox, and a non-chafing tapered collar means you can zip the vest all the way up without it turning into a fight of epic proportions, since he can still move his chin and not feel like he's being choked.
- A fleece vest keeps your little guy warm when he's on the playground
- 1/2-inch pile polyester fleece traps heat as the temperature drops
- Windproof polyester lining blocks cuts through icy winds outside
- Non-chafing tapered collar is comfortable to wear all day
- Item #PAT3363
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] polyester (75% recycled), [lining] polyester
- Fleece Weight
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in
- Center Back Length
- [size 3T] 17in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help