Keep your little girl warm on a midmorning hike in the fall with the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Retro-X Fleece Jacket. This jacket's windproof polyester and internal wind flap keep your girl protected when the wind picks up so she'll stay warm longer and you can finish the trail happily. The spandex binding around the collar, front zipper, sleeve, and hem prevents chafing and keeps the jacket from rising up so you won't have to pull it down all the time or worry that her tummy is getting drafty.
- Soft half-inch pile fleece is lined with windproof polyester to keep your young one warm and cozy
- Internal wind flap behind center blocks wind blowing through the zipper teeth
- Contrast spandex binding on collar, front zipper, sleeve, and hem opening keeps the jacket in place
- 2 welt-covered zippered pockets can keep you girl's hands warm while the chest pocket holds the rocks she finds on the trail
- Non-chafing tapered collar for comfort
- Item #PAT3423
- Q & A
Gift For My Niece
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for my niece that lives in Maine and she loves it! Hard to go wrong with Patagonia.
Love it but needs higher collar
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My daughter loved the jacket at first sight and does not want to wear any other jacket. The fact that it's windproof makes this our go-to jacket--playground, bicycling, etc. However, kids don't love wearing scarfs and with this jacket you definitely need one. I wish the collar was higher, just like the adult versions of the jacket... and maybe even had a hoodie.