Select a Size
Select a Color
Retro Pile Marsupial Pullover
As comfortable as a pouch–bound baby kangaroo, the Retro Pile Marsupial Pullover takes inspiration from Patagonia’s fleece heritage and love of the outdoors. Guaranteed to keep you warm and cozy, this uber-soft pullover couldn’t make sitting around a campfire any more pleasant. Double-sided shearling polyester fleece is extra soft and provides reliable warmth for brisk weather. A tall standing collar alongside a marsupial handwarmer pocket kicks the warmth factor up a notch when chilly winds pick up. Straightened side seams mean this pullover is made for layering, so when temperatures drop throw on an extra base layer and don’t miss out on s'mores. The generous quarter-zip style makes taking the jacket on and off a cinch and helps you cool down when the campfire heats up. With a laid-back style and serious softness, you can camp comfortably knowing that this luxurious feeling is sustainably sourced from 100% recycled polyester.
- A retro-inspired pullover for ultimate cold weather comfort
- Double-sided shearling fleece provides ultra-soft warmth
- Generous quarter-length zipper affords easy entry and exit
- Elastic hem, cuff, and collar bindings keep the cold out
- Zippered pockets securely store a cellphone and keys
- Relaxed fit offers layering room and laid-back style
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032T
- Polartec (100% recycled polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
I cannot recommend this pullover enough! Incredible soft and perfectly slouchy, this might be one of my favorite Patagonia’s ever! The Molten Lava color is rich and a true deep red, it’s beautiful. I sized up to a medium for a comfy oversized fit. A small would still have been on the looser side, definitely not a fitted style.