Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Retro Pile Marsupial Pullover
As comfortable as a pouch–bound baby kangaroo, the Retro Pile Marsupial Pullover takes inspiration from Patagonia’s fleece heritage and love of the outdoors. Guaranteed to keep us warm and cozy, this uber-soft pullover couldn’t make sitting around a campfire any more pleasant for us.
Double-sided shearling polyester fleece is extra soft and provides reliable warmth for brisk weather. A tall standing collar alongside a marsupial handwarmer pocket kicks the warmth factor up a notch when chilly winds pick up. Straightened side seams mean this pullover is made for layering, so when temperatures drop throw on an extra base layer and don’t miss out on s'mores. Plus, you can camp comfortably knowing that this luxurious pullover is sustainably sourced from 100% recycled polyester.
- A retro-inspired pullover for ultimate cold-weather comfort
- Double-sided shearling fleece provides ultra-soft warmth
- Generous quarter-length zipper affords easy entry and exit
- Elastic hem, cuff, and collar bindings keep the cold out
- Zippered pockets securely store a cellphone and keys
- Relaxed fit offers layering room and laid-back style
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032T
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.