Retro Pile Jacket
The old-school style of the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket throws it back to the days when your little one couldn't even talk yet. Okay, so they still can't talk, but you don't need to know what "retro", or any other words mean to appreciate the super-soft comfort of this jacket. It's made with a double-sided polyester shearling fleece for a soft and fuzzy feel that'll take their naps to the next level. A comfy hood covers their ears in chilly weather, while rib-knit cuffs ensure that the cold doesn't sneak up their sleeves.
- Soft and cozy fleece that keeps tiny adventurers warm
- Polyester shearling fleece offers soft comfort and warmth
- Cozy hood lets you bundle them up on chilly days
- Ribbed cuffs and snap-button placket keep out the cold
- Cozy drop-in pockets let them practice with pockets
- Raglan sleeves provide added mobility for crawling
- Item #PAT02LE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Perfect for a baby going into their first winter.