Retro Pile Hooded Jacket
Taking inspiration from their early ‘80s high-pile fleeces, Patagonia has given new life to an old favorite. Combining retro pile style with modern comfort features you get the ultra-cozy Retro Pile hooded jacket that you may never want to take off. Double-sided shearling fleece is extra soft and provides reliable warmth for crisp winter days. Spandex bound cuffs, hem, and hood openings ensure a snug fit to seal cool temperatures out and body heat in. From fall farmer’s markets to early spring travels, this fleece will add a classic look and exceptional comfort to any outdoor adventure. With a new shape for 2019, the jacket’s straightened side seams give a relaxed fit for laid-back style and improved layering capabilities. Wear this jacket cautiously as Patagonia products are known to be quite pride-inducing, with eco-conscious, recycled fabrics and environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes it just might go to your head.
- A piled fleece for cozy warmth and retro style
- Double-sided shearling fleece provides ultra-soft warmth
- Spandex hem, cuff, and hood bindings keep the cold out
- Collared hood protects against blustery weather
- Zippered pockets securely store a cellphone and keys
- Relaxed fit offers layering room and laid-back style
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032S
- Q & A
Great fit and very comfy.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 112lbs
I've bought this for my daughter and shows very nice fit and good looking for her.
And my wife force me to reorder one for her.... But I made an order for my self.
Very nice hoody!!!
Can this be machine washed?