Select style & size:Select options
Refugio 26L Backpack
- Casual daypack custom tailored for women
- 26L capacity suitable for a full day's agenda
- Women-specific harness ensures a comfy carry system
- Internal sleeves store laptops, tablets, and cords
- Water-resistant fabrication assures log-lasting durability
- Padded mesh at back and shoulders for breathable ventilation
- Item #PAT023E
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 630D nylon (50% recycled) PU coating, DWR finish [lining] 200D recycled polyester
- 26L (1587cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, sternum strap
- zippered top
- 2 side stretch, 1 front stash
- Laptop Sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2018
I like it so much!
I love this bag. It fits my small torso well, and it has enough storage space for day pack and nice design!
February 6, 2019
Thanks for the photo!
January 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me how big of an insulated water bottle I could fit in the side pocket? I love water and having it with me all the time :) I need a nee bottle but I want to make sure I get one that will fit in the side pocket. I just ordered the pack so I won’t have it for a few days (praying it gets here before my trip to AZ), but I want to get the bottle ordered so it can get here for my trip also.
May 22, 2018
- I've used it several times
Was recommended by a friend and I Love this backpack! Took it to Germany for 10 day’s-lots of pockets to stay organized and very comfortable to wear
May 21, 2018
I bought this for my mother in law who is a nurse so she is able to pack everything she could need on the job.
July 27, 2017
School pack for my 7 & 10 year old
My girls are always looking for backpacks that are different from everyone else at school. Not too mention getting ones that don't look giant on them (they are petite in size). We just ordered this in the green and blue colors and my girls are stoked to have them for school. They love all the pockets and water bottle slots on the sides. I can see them having these packs for many years to come.
February 13, 2020
Can someone tell me the dimensions of this backpack please?
February 18, 2020
Hi Donna - the Height Width Length here is in inches: 17 x 11.5 x 8
April 6, 2018
What is the intended use for the stitched-down straps on the outside, like along the word PATAGONIA on the left and mirrored on the right?