Recycled Wool Vest
- Give yourself classic core warmth this eco-friendly vest
- Recycled wool blend warms well and manages moisture
- Thermogreen insulation provides warm-when-wet performance
- Smooth polyester lining makes layering quick and easy
- Hand pockets provide quick storage and a warm refuge
- Internal media chest pocket lets you jam on your commute
- Item #PAT02MB
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 60% recycled wool, 30% recycled polyester, 10% recycled nylon, [lining] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, DWR coating
- 60g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 media
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2019
What are the washing instructions for this vest?
March 18, 2019
Hey Brooke, According to Patagonia. Merino Wool/Nylon/Polyester/Spandex Blends We blend fibers to provide comfort, moisture-wicking, stretch and long-term durability. Fiber blends withstand wear for a long life and resist odor, so you’ll still have friends when you’ve finished your trail run. Machine wash fabric blends in cold water and tumble dry on low temperature (or hang them out the window on the drive between Bishop and Tuolumne).