Why We Like The Patagonia Re-Tool X Nano Jacket
With enough parts to make a certain green monster jealous, the Patagonia Re-Tool X Nano Jacket combines a fleece jacket with a synthetically insulated mid-layer to create a unique and functional piece. The combination of styling virtually begs this to be worn as a stand alone piece, while the versatile insulation and moisture control allows it to thrive under your shell during the winter months.
- Versatile full-zip jacket designed for the chilly months
- Synthetic fleece controls temperature and traps heat
- Nylon lower offers the feel of a synthetic jacket
- Primaloft insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control your climate
- Raised collar layers well and blocks out ice cold winds
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #PATZACX
- [upper body] 100% recycled polyester fleece [lower body] 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24.5in
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest
- front zipper
- hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help