A shoulder-season essential.
Easy on the eyes and gentle on the environment, the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Vest offers lightweight warmth in a Bluesign approved fabric. Made from Polartec Thermal Pro fleece, the Re-Tool is breathable and insulating, making it a great layer when you're working in the garden this fall or taking a hike to see the changing leaves. With a slim fit and princess seams, the Re-Tool totes a form-flattering fit, so you'll find yourself wanting wearing it around town too.
- A cute, warm, lightweight vest for chilling/adventure
- Princess seams create feminine-contoured cut
- Deep-pile fleece 51% recycled, has extra-long fibers for warmth
- Collar has doubled fleece for snuggly heat
- Chest pocket holds cash, shuttle key
- Handwarmer pockets great for extra cargo
- Item #PAT01Y6