Select Style & Size
Don't forget to pack the Patagonia Men's Rainshadow Pant when there's a chance of rain during your backpacking trek, and keep it at the top of the pack just in case it starts raining on the hike. This pant is extremely light and packable, and H2No Performance Standard ensures the same reliable waterproofing as Patagonia's ski clothing. A 3-layer construction creates a thin, pliable pant that packs surprisingly small so you can take it anywhere you roam.
- Light rain pant provides solid protection wherever you roam
- H2No Performance Standard membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 3-layer construction is think and extremely packable
- Ripstop fabric is recycled, bluesign approved, and Fair Trade Certified
- Item #PATZ9GM
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer) [face fabric] Econyl (100% recycled nylon stretch riptop, DWR
- internal drawstring
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?