Backcountry warmth meets downtown style.
Taking on the snow-covered streets in sporty style, the Patagonia Women's Radalie Insulated Parka shields you from the weather and winter cold without compromising your fashionable sense of style. The tough nylon fabric is further bolstered by a DWR-coating for protection against light flurries, while the Thermogreen insulation boosts your core warmth as frozen winds start to whip through narrow city streets. Additionally, the assorted quilted lines, along with princess seams, give this jacket a chic, feminine silhouette for city-savvy style even when you head beyond city limits. The tall collar, cuffs, and handwarmer pockets all feature soft, brushed tricot lining for extra coziness during your walk home from work.
- Urban-styled, insulated parka takes on the town in warmth
- Water-resistant fabric protects you from light precipitation
- Recycled insulation keeps you toasty while being eco-friendly
- Collar, cuffs, and pockets a lined with brushed tricot
- Relaxed fit lets you layer easily
- Item #PAT01HX
- Q & A
Not Warm Enough
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
It looks very nice and it is well-made. I really wanted to keep this, but it's just not warm enough for me. I wore this three times; when the weather gets below 50F, it's not that warm. But I get cold easily, so it could be just me.
I returned this, but highly recommend it.