R2 Techface Fleece Jacket
Take soft and reliable fleece insulation, combine it with a durable softshell for weather protection, build it all with dependable and high performing materials, and you've got the new Patagonia R2 Techface Jacket. Perfect for cold weather climbs, mornings on the skin track, and any other high-output cold weather pursuit you can dream up, the R2 Techface does the work of two jackets to keep you comfortable and warm in the mountains. The face is durable, stretchy, and water-repellent, with the same breathable paneled design found in the rest of Patagonia's Regulator series, giving you insurance against unexpected snows while keeping you comfortably warm. The inner fleece is heavier than that found in the R1 Techface, making this jacket ideal for those that run cold, want to cut down on layers, or plan to be adventuring frequently in frigid conditions.
For storage you've got two convenient high hand pockets that are harness and pack compatible, so you can reach for snacks or gear without slowing yourself down. The stretchy cuffs are snag resistant and push up easily, but sleek enough to easily slip under a shell when you want to use the Techface as a mid or insulating layer. One of the nice things about this jacket is that although it's got a softshell face, it's breathable enough to be layered for multi-season use.
- A versatile jacket with warming fleece and softshell protection
- Durable outer fabric is water-repellent for passing rain and snow
- Fleece insulation offers breathable warmth for alpine adventures
- Harness and pack compatible pockets give you easy access to gear
- Stretchy cuffs resist snags when you're sending chilly climbs
- Material allows for stretch during backcountry descents
- Breathable face fabric accommodates use as a midlayer
- Item #PAT02J7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex, DWR treatment
- Fleece Weight
- 2 hand, 2 interior
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2019
My Favorite Patagucci
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 135 lbs
I didn’t know what to expect with this jacket, but it quickly became my favorite Patagonia product that I own. It functions both as a light jacket (perfect for travel too!), it’s water-resistant, and I use it as a midlayer for skiing. Lightweight, warm, soft, and durable. It’s perfect! I now own two of them.