Why We Like The Patagonia R2 Techface Hooded Fleece Jacket
Patagonia is at it again with their new R2 Techface Hooded Fleece Jacket. This jacket boasts a textured fleece fabric that wicks moisture and traps pockets of air, all while ensuring we can move effortlessly on our bike, through the mountains, or around town.
- Technical fleece designed for high-output adventures
- Stretchy polyester blend wicks moisture and moves with you
- Unique texture traps pockets of warm air for extra warmth
- Multiple pockets can be accessed when wearing a harness
- Under-helmet hood traps heat while blocking out cold winds
- Bound hem locks in heat and a reliable fit when moving
- Item #PAT032L
- Responsible Collection
- 94% polyester (77% recycled), 6% spandex, DWR coating
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 handwarmer, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, alpine, hiking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help