Why We Like The Patagonia R1 TechFace Fleece Jacket
The R1 Series hosts some of Patagonia's favorite fleece for climbers, hikers, and skiers all over the globe, and the R1 TechFace Fleece jacket brings together advanced technologies to keep us moving in comfort. We're huge fans of the grid interior that improves moisture management with its wicking and quick-drying properties and the PFC-free DWR treatment that adds resistance from snow, rain, and abrasion against rock as we make our way up the mountain. The slim fit allows easy layering, while the added spandex ensures optimal mobility.
- Performance fleece forged for climbing, hiking, or casual wear
- Grid fleece enhances moisture management by wicking and drying
- Breathable, stretchy fabric offers freedom of movement
- Smooth exterior resists abrasion, water, and wind
- Slim fit enables easy layering for waterproof shells and insulators
- Two hand and one chest pocket keeps our essentials along for the ride
- Item #PATZAIB
- Responsible Collection
- 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex
- two hand, one chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help