Select style & size:Select options
Reducing the harmful impact of traditional wetsuits, the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Vest replaces traditional neoprene with bio-based Yulex rubber. This revolutionary breakthrough in wetsuit design retains the performance capabilities and warmth of a traditional wetsuit, but without the toxic chemicals and petroleum intensive methods of neoprene wetsuit production. Patagonia claims an astounding 80% reduction in CO2 emissions from replacing neoprene with natural Yulex rubber.
This 1.5-millimeter wetsuit vest adds a touch of extra warmth during chilly mornings and breezy conditions. It's rated for water temperatures ranging from 65 to 75-degrees, making it a great addition to your warm water arsenal. The pullover design maximizes flexibility when you're paddling out into the line-up and dropping into peeling point breaks. Smooth flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate sensitive skin. Also, there's a rubberized waist gasket that keeps water from seeping inside and chilling your core.
- Yulex natural rubber delivers sustainable warmth
- 1.5mm thickness is best for 65 to 75° water
- Pullover design maximizes flexibility
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Rubberized waist gasket keeps water out
- Patagonia prides itself on sustainable innovation
- Item #PAT01WR