Why We Like The R1 Lite Yulex Vest
If you thought a great thing couldn't get even better, you don't know Patagonia very well. The Women's R1 Lite Yulex Vest replaces traditional neoprene with bio-based Yulex rubber, and in 2019 the formula has been re-engineered to be even softer, even stretchier, and ever comfier. We like how this revolutionary breakthrough in wetsuit design retains the performance capabilities and warmth of a traditional wetsuit, but without the toxic chemicals and petroleum-intensive methods of neoprene wetsuit production. Patagonia claims an astounding 80% reduction in CO2 emissions from replacing neoprene with natural Yulex rubber.
- A wetsuit vest adds core warmth to the breezy summer surf
- Sustainable Yulex delivers lightweight stretch and performance
- Polyester lining encourages quick-drying comfort
- Flatlocked construction eliminates irksome hot spots and chafing
- Patagonia has been creating responsible products since 1973
- Item #PATZA16
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber, [lining] 88% recycled polyester, 12% recycled elastane
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help