R1 Lite Yulex Surf Short
Patagonia's R1 Lite Yulex Surf Short adds a touch of warmth through early-morning surf and breezy conditions with its 1.5-millimeter thickness. It's a great addition for surfing in warmer water ranging from 65 to 75 degrees. The low-cut design enhances flexibility when you're duck diving under oncoming waves and dropping into clean swells, and smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing and irritation from the equation, so you can surf until the sun goes down.
One of surfing's dirtiest secrets is its reliance on neoprene wetsuits,
which use petroleum-intensive methods and toxic chemicals throughout
production. Eliminating this problem from high-performance surf wear,
the Patagonia swaps out traditional
neoprene for bio-based Yulex rubber. Yulex natural rubber offers the
same warmth and performance characteristics of neoprene, ensuring you
stay warm and flexible in your local line-up. And since Patagonia believes in forever improving, they've reformulated the Yulex in 2019 to be even lighter, stretchier, and comfier than before.
- Eco-friendly surf short adds warmth to your waves
- Lightweight Yulex delivers stretch and performance
- Flatlock seams provide smooth next-to-skin comfort
- Back pocket includes key loop for securing them
- Elasticized waist ensures a secure, no-slip fit
- Item #PAT02W2
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester jersey, [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help