For the eco-conscious surfer.
Surf a little more sustainably with the help of the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Spring Jane Wetsuit. It's crafted from a natural rubber that's far more environmentally-friendly than traditional neoprene, and it offers all the flexibility, warmth, and comfort you need to keep catching waves all day long.
Developed as a way to eliminate the need for traditional petroleum-based neoprene, Patagonia's Yulex rubber is sourced from plantations in the Guatemalan highlands that have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council by the Rainforest Alliance. This means that it was harvested in a way that does not contribute to deforestation and is managed in a way that maintains the ecological integrity of the forest. In addition to environmental concerns, certification also ensures the long-term social and economic well-being of forest workers and communities are maintained. Of course, none of this means anything if the quality isn't up to par, which is why each suit has been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- Minimalist protection for warm conditions
- Yulex natural rubber is sustainably harvested
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Flatlock seams are smooth for an irritation-free feel
- Zipperless design for enhanced mobility and comfort
- Patagonia is at the forefront of sustainability
- Item #PAT01WK