Why We Like The Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex Long-Sleeve Top
Patagonia is a known problem-solver, and with the R1 Lite Yulex Top, they've found a sustainable way to get us out into the summer surf with a smile on our face and a happy heart. This 1.5-millimeter wetsuit top is a great addition for cutting the chill of breezy conditions and early morning surf. It's constructed with Yulex natural rubber for high-performance capabilities and added warmth but without the petroleum and harmful chemicals required for neoprene production. Patagonia claims Yulex natural rubber reduces their wetsuit CO2 emissions by a whopping 80% over standard neoprene-based wetsuits. And this season Patagonia has updated the construction to be stretchier, lighter, and more comfortable than before.
- An eco-friendly wetsuit jacket for warm spring surfing
- Yulex natural rubber delivers sustainable warmth
- Performance construction ensures stretchy comfort
- Full-length front zipper makes for effortless exit and entry
- Flatlock seams eliminate chaffing and hot spots
- Corrosion-proof Salmi zipper built to last
- Easy-access key loop comes in handy for solo days at the beach
- Item #PATZA14
- [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber
- Water Temp
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 23, 2023
Solid snorkling/ diving layer!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
Absolutely love this jacket! Historically I get shivering cold in warm water (70-76 degree temp waters) and finally decided it was time to find a jacket because a half mil shirt wasn't helping enough. So I bought this jacket prior to our latest trip and it did the trick! We snorkeled and dove all throughout the week and not once was I uncomfortable cold. This jacket is longer than a couple of the others I had tried which I liked because I felt it kept more body warmed water around me. It's also not restrictive and easy to get on dry and pull off after use. One thing I do recommend before buying this jacket is to look up the size chart on Patagonia. It varies from the one Backcountry supplied and I used Patagonia's chart to purchase my correct size.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help