R1 Lite Yulex Full-Zip Westuit
Traveling the world and hunting down the best swells you can find isn't much fun without a healthy planet, which is why Patagonia spent years developing the natural, eco-friendly material found in their R1 Lite Yulex Full-Zip Wetsuit. By using the power of Yulex, a petroleum-free, emissions-reducing material, Patagonia provides the same reliable performance you'd expect from such a trusted brand, but with a design that dramatically reduces the environmental impact of a day of surfing.
Suitable in waters between the mid 60's and 70's, this fullsuit is designed to keep you warm during cool summer sessions. Yulex is blended with synthetic rubber to give you the same UV-resistance, strength, and stretch as neoprene, and thanks to the recycled polyester lining you've got quick dry times and flexible comfort inside and out. Triple glued and blindstitched seams provide a watertight seal against the tides, and the durable front zipper ensures a long lifespan. You've also got reinforced kneepads give you a stronger construction where you need it, and an easy-access keyloop ensures that nothing gets lost in the water.
- A fullsuit with dependable performance and an eco-friendly design
- Natural Yulex material stretches and insulates like neoprene
- Quick-dry lining maximizes flex and minimizes dry times
- GBS and internally taped seams keep out cool waters
- Asymmetrical zipper seals out the tides and boosts durability
- Reinforced knee pads ensure durability and protection
- Easy-access key loop ensures that keys won't get lost in the surf
- Front zipper is replaceable to maximize longevity
- Item #PAT02OT
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- triple glued and blindstitched
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?