Select style & size:Select options
Slip into something a little more sustainable.
Good vibes will be at an all-time high when you're catching waves in the flexible, comfortable, and eco-conscious Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Spring Suit. It offers protection and freedom of movement for shredding in warmer seas, and it's built with innovative materials that make it far more sustainable than traditional neoprene wetsuits.
While standard neoprene is made with an energy-intensive, petroleum-based process, Patagonia's Yulex rubber is sourced from plantations in the Guatemalan highlands that have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. Certification from these two organization ensures that the production and harvesting of the rubber doesn't contribute to deforestation and doesn't infringe on the ecological integrity of the forest. In addition to environmental concerns, certification also ensures that the production process enhances the long-term social and economic well-being of workers and the surrounding communities. Of course, none of this means anything if the quality isn't up to par, which is why it has also been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- Light and flexible wetsuit for warmer conditions
- Yulex natural rubber is sustainably harvested
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Triple GBS seams are tough and flexible
- Internal taping at high-stress seam points
- Asymmetric zipper is easy to get in and out of
- Corrosion-proof Salmi zipper is replaceable
- Patagonia leads the industry in sustainable innovation
- Item #PAT01WG