Why We Like The R1 Daily Jacket
There is nothing in our closet that offers more versatility and reliability then the R1 Daily Jacket. A technical midlayer is a neccessity for any outdoors enthusiast and this piece offers an alternative to the traditional synthetic insulated midlayer. Instead, the R1 uses a fleece material to trap heat, wick moisture, and offer comfort for long backcountry tours, rigorous hikes, and chilly days at the resort.
- Versatile midlayer designed to be used in a layering system
- Recycled polyester fleece wicks moisture and breathes well
- Full-zip makes for easy on and off, excellent climate control
- Slim fit layers well under shells and over base layers
- Multiple zippered pockets keep your important items nearby
- HeiQ Fresh coating eliminates odors to limit washes
- Lightweight design ensures you can move comfortably all day
- Item #PATZ9UL
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 94% recycled polyester, 6% spandex flat-faced fleece, miDori bioSoft coating
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [Large] 29in
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered chest
- HeiQ Fresh coating
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 18, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
What an excellent top layer! I can use it in 3 season weather as a top layer or to supplement a heavier coat. Has been great to have as we transition from spring to summer with many cool nights. The quality is top notch and everything you would expect from Patagonia!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help