Why We Like The Patagonia R1 CrossStrata Jacket
Made with Regulator fleece and added weather and abrasion-resistance, the Patagonia R1 CrossStrata Jacket is our ideal option for changing weather during mountain adventures. Its fabric construction features recycled and bluesign® Approved fabrics that are soft against the skin and offer superior freedom of movement, while the low-bulk cuffs and hem are partially elasticized for incredible comfort and a secure fit.
- A lightweight, water-resistant jacket for mountain adventures
- Built with a mixture of recycled polyester and elastane
- Partially elasticized hem offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Tall collar provides protection against the wind
- Low-bulk cuffs are snag-resistant and offer ideal coverage
- Two zippered hand pockets are compatible with harnesses and packs
- Item #PATZA93
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- Regulator fleece (90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane), PFC-free DWR treatment
- two zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help