Why We Like The Patagonia R1 Air Full-Zip Hooded Jacket
Whether we are just out for a hike or need extra warmth when climbing up a sheer cliff, the Patagonia R1 Air Full-Zip Hooded Jacket is a must-have in our bags due to its versatility and technical features. Made with a recycled polyester Jacquard fleece, the R1 Air Full-Zip Hooded Jacket keeps us warm and comfy with the unique hollow-core yarns with a zigzag texture to help lock in warmth. This jacket allows for easy layering, is stretchy, moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and super soft on the skin. A slim-fit, helmet-compatible hood allows us to keep our heads warm while wearing a helmet, and offset shoulder seams allow for the comfortable use of a backpack.
- Technical fleece jacket with a casual style
- Hollow-core fleece with zigzag texture keeps us warm and is breathable
- Minimal bulk and stretch properties allow for for easy layering
- Slim-fit helmet-compatible hood for layering under helmets
- Offset shoulder seams allow for the comfortable use of a backpack
- Two hand pockets and zippered left-chest pocket for storage
- Item #PATZAGM
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 22.75in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help