30% Offsale $208.99 $299.00
Quandary Insulated Jacket
The Men's Quandary Insulated Jacket combines Patagonia's renown outdoors protection with a casual style suitable for the city life. Its H2No Performance Standard membrane includes fully sealed seams for rugged waterproofing and comfortable breathability, and the face fabric has a bit of stretch for comfortable mobility. Thermolite insulation maintains warmth from autumn to spring. The hood is removable for brisk-but-bright weather, there are adjustments at the hood and hem for solid coverage from cold and wet weather.
- Patagonia's outdoors protection casually styled into this jacket
- H2No Performance Standard ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Thermolite insulation maintains warmth in the cold seasons
- Adjustable, removable hood allows versatile coverage
- Dual-adjustable drawcord hem stays secure around hips
- Item #PAT02XR
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer) [face fabric] 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex, [lining] 100% nylon, DWR coating
regular, articulated sleeves
2 hand, 1 zippered chest
What do you think about this product?