No quandary about it.
Spring weather can change on a dime, but there's no need for uncertainty when you have the Patagonia Women's Quandary Convertible Pants. Patagonia added a zipper around the thigh so you can start your day with full-length pants when air's still chilled. And when the sun comes out with a vengeance after lunch, you can wear the Quandarys as shorts to let your legs cool off. If all you desire is capri-length pants for a river crossing, Patagonia kept the tab and button on the sides, so they're easy to roll up and secure before step into the icy-cold river water.
- Technical pants for backpacking and hiking
- Lightweight stretch fabric offers performance mobility
- Can be worn at three lengths for versatile styling
- DWR finish sheds dirt and light showers
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Zippered cargo pocket keeps your keys safe during the hike
- Regular fit offers trekking comfort
- Item #PAT02AI