Primo Puff Jacket
- Patagonia's warmest snow jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex gives rugged waterproofing and comfortable breathability
- PlumaFill insulation has a down-like-feel that's warm when wet
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustable hood and removable powder skirt allow versatile coverage
- Item #PAT02XK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Not mentioned in description, it has an insulated collar to keep wind and snow out when hood is down. Also has insulated cuffs for same purpose. I use for snowboarding and to wear to work when in Canada (bought grey color). Excellent fitting over helmet. Love all features of it. Light weight and easily compacts into carry on suitcase.
Does the Oxide Red color resemble the color pictured or the color in the video created by Patagonia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY779_NgKs&feature=emb_logo? Thanks!
Thanks for the question. The Product is going to resemble what it looks like in the video. We do our best to try and get images directly from their website, but sometimes the resolution doesn't come through super clear.