Why We Like The Patagonia Powder Town Pant
The Patagonia Powder Town Pant keeps our little rippers warm and protected during long winter days, whether skiing the resort or building a snowman in the yard. The H2No performance standard 2-layer shell offers superior waterproofing, breathability, and wind protection, while the waistband features adjustable hook-and-loop straps and belt loops to keep them secure.
- The ultimate snow pant for young winter enthusiasts
- H2No performance standard 2L shell for wind/water protection
- The technical fabric construction is soft and breathable
- Waistband features belt loops and hook-and-loop straps for a secure fit
- Item #PATZAGL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- hook-and-loop adjustable, belt loops
- Cuff Closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help