Powder Bowl Pant
Whether you're getting off the lift to make a bee-line for your favorite wooded powder stash or lapping your favorite ripper till it's all skied out, the Patagonia Powder Pant will keep you covered with wind-and-waterproof protection while you shred the day away. Perfectly durable for riders on a first name basis with the lifties, these pants feature a tough Gore-Tex membrane that'll keep you dry and block the wind during any and all days at the resort. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you quickly expel heat when you start to work up a sweat, while ankle gaiters work to keep snow from sneaking in on heavy powder days. You've also got articulated knees for a natural range of motion, moisture-wicking mesh lining for dry comfort, and plenty of pockets to hold all of your essentials for a solid day on the mountain.
- Ski first to last chair on any day in these durable shell pants
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable waterproofing for powder days
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer heat release for mogul-field cardio
- Ankle gaiters slide over a boot to keep the snow securely shut out
- Adjustable waist tabs help you find the perfect fit
- Articulated knees give you natural and non-restrictive movement
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Hand, rear, and thigh pockets hold trail maps and other essentials
- Item #PAT02LT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium- Short inseam
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 155lbs
I wore the short inseam model in a medium for 125 days this past season. These were solid in all conditions thrown at me by mother nature in the Northeast. powder, rain, ice and sleet, these pants did not let me down. Solid Gore-Tex breath-ability paired with the build quality that we all know Patagonia is known for. As a snowboard instructor, I spend lots of time taking a knee helping to tech equipment and help students. The articulated knees and the adjustable waist tabs make for an excellent fit when shredding hard.
These fit true to size, as someone who is 5'5", 150lbs, the short inseam medium model is perfect and does not bunch up and drag under my boots or turn to shredded wheat like other brands...Only drawback is the limited color choice for the Short inseam option(You can get any color you want, as long as its black).
Panel says: 100% recommended!