Soft sweater styled for performance.
Stay warm on cold climbs and colder ski days with the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket. The active member in Patagonia's Better Sweater family, this fleece jacket uses Polartec Power Stretch panels at the side to ensure full mobility whether you're climbing up or skiing down. This lightweight fleece also has flatlock seams for smooth, chafe-free comfort. The zippered chest pocket has a port for headphones so you can play music without the headphone's wire flapping around.
- Performance-driven fleece for active pursuits in cold mountains
- Lightweight fleece with sweater-knit face and stretchy side panels
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent chafing on long days
- Zippered chest pocket with headphone port
- Patagonia creates clothes that function well on and off the mountain
- Item #PAT01JZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Whereas this looked really good (I got the green one) on the web, it was a huge dissapointment in real life. First of all, it is very long. I own both the R1, and R2, fleece jacket and they are not short by any means. This one, a supposedly "casual" jacket, was longer! Also, the pockets are placed much lover than on the more technical fleece jackets and just felt weird. Second big, big minus is that the zipper doesn't have a flap or "zipper garage", so that metal zipper is exposed and touches your chin when zipped up. Finally, the material just felt cheap. Needless to say, I sent it back almost directly.